Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Polish Days: Vintage

Second post today since it's March Polish Days today! It took me sometime to think of what to do for this theme, Vintage. The only thing I could really come up with is Lace and it was hard to come up with a design. I was lucky to stumble upon this pin and it inspired me.


Zoya Pixie Dust: Chyna
Art Club Duo Pen Stripper: White

Also I used my first Pixie Dust for this mani, boy o boy am I in love!  I have to say I really wasn't expecting anything great of the Pixie Dusts since swatches never caught my eye. I of course like to give everything a try, especially since I had a coupon, so I grabbed two. WOW I read on someone's blog that the shimmer is really hard to capture and they were right, you just have to see these in person! Make sure to check out what the other participants did for the theme Vintage below!





5 comments:

  1. Haven't thought to use texture polishes for nail art,
    but this definitely looks great!!
    Your lace-y patterns are so lovely too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I love the color of the Zoya nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful design, I love how you've done the lace! And the Zoya polish looks stunning :)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! I also love Chyna!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)