Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stamping Sunday: Orange Base

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

It's another day for a stamping sunday challenge! The theme today is using an orange base to stamp over. I was very excited for this chance since I have three untried orange polishes. Also I got my new Winstonia plates this weekend and guess what, they have an orange image!! 

 
Zoya: Sharon and Cola
OPI: Womans Prague-ative
W118


Wow I love this gradient and the image, it reminds me alot of summer time! Which is perfect for today since we are supose to reach 60 degrees :D Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I love this fresh fun summery citrus mani. Gradients are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)