Friday, April 12, 2013

Zoya Summer Pixie Dust Review, Part 1 with Nail Art.

 photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

There are many reasons why today is a GREAT day, one of the main reasons is that I have Zoya's Summer Pixie Dust to share with you, and the other is that it is Friday!!! When I knew I was receiving these to review I wanted to think of some fun nail art to show you instead of regular swatches that you will be seeing from other bloggers. For today's I have Solange, Beatrix, and Destiny in a fun gradient and also macros of each color in which I will talk about their formula's.


 Pinky to Pointer is Solange, Beatrix and Destiny


Dont they make a pretty gradient? I did this gradient by hand instead of make up sponge. Now for macros with each colors desciption and formula. 


Solange- "best described as a gold metal foil sparkle featuring a Zoya EXCLUSIVE GOLD PIGMENT."  This color is defiantly the one with the most sparkle and my favorite of these three. This is with 2 coats no topcoat.


Beatrix- "best described as a tangerine metal sparkle." If you like orange this color will not disappoint! I can imagine I will get some awesome summer mani's with this color also. Shown is 2 coats, at first I thought this may take three since the first coat was so sheer but it build very well.

oops alittle blurry :S
  
Destiny- "best described as a coral metal sparkle." So I may of thought this was a red polish... but I am happy it is actually coral I love coral for spring :D Shown is actually 3 coats, this one was the most sheer.

Overall I have no complaints with formula or application. I am still in love with these colors and so happy to have them all. I will have my review to the last three on monday!

These will retail at $9 a bottle and $54 for all six!  Zoya Summer Pixie Dust can be found online HERE. Make sure to follow Zoya at your preferred social networking site to get inside news on deals, they always have something up their sleeve :D




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the very pretty look created using the Zoya PixieDust colors - we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://nail-me-baby.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)