Monday, April 15, 2013

Zoya Summer Pixie Dust Review, Part 2 with Nail Art.

 photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Today I thought I would bring some shine to everyone's Monday with the last three Zoya Summer Pixie Dust! If you missed the first three I reviewed last Friday you can find it HERE. With the same set up I will show my nail art first than macros with each color and my review, let's get started!


Polka Dot with Liberty and Miranda


 I also got a before picture to show with the two colors and no polka dots

  
Liberty and Miranda


 As much as I love the nail art I really love these two just by themselves side by side! Now for some macros of these two.


Liberty- "best described as a blue sugary sparkle." I am not one to wear this dark of a blue alone but I totally can see myself rocking this. Shown is 2 coats.


 Miranda- "best described as a rose sparkle." This is my favorite shade of pink, I love rosy pinks and the sparkle is gorgeous. Shown is 2 coats.

Next I have a design with just Stevie, you all know my love of purple so I rocked this mani for three days!!


Zoya: Stevie and Mira


This is actually day two of wearing this mani, and I have to say even after day three it looked the same with NO tip wear at all :D


Stevie- "best described as a violet sparkle." I love the sparkle in this color, I do wish it was a darker purple since I prefer plums over lavender (purple freak) but it's great for summer being a brighter purple. I actually have shown 3 coats since I tried to make it a darker purple, you can get away with 2 tho.

My favorite from these three is defiantly Liberty surprisingly. All together I love every single one of these summer pixie's. Do you have a favorite of the six?

These will retail at $9 a bottle and $54 for all six!  Zoya Summer Pixie Dust can be found online HERE. Make sure to follow Zoya at your preferred social networking site to get inside news on deals, they always have something up their sleeve :D



Today is national purple up day to support military men and woman and their kids that have to deal with parents going away for long periods of time. My Stevie nail art is what I am wearing today to show my support!! Are you wearing purple today?


5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I like how you mixed a creme with the PixieDust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Stevie and Beatrix; I can't wait to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love the mixture of smooth and textured, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i want these!!! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)