Friday, May 24, 2013

Accent Orange Damask, Jamberry Nails

  photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

It's Friday lovelies, plus it's Memorial Weekend which means 3 days off!  I know I just had 5 days off but I am ready for some more :D If you remember last week I reviewed one of the Jamberry Nail Shields I received and today I have another to share. When I received the shields I immediately loved the orange damask pattern and am obsessed with the mani I came up with!


Zoya: Cho
NYC: Orange Traffic Jam
Jamberry Nail Shield: Ring Finger


My second time around using these nail shields I did better with not having any air bubbles. I still had some gap on both sides of my nails, so I may not have the correct sizes. I still love the concepts of this product, especially for a fun accent nail. To check out a full review with how to apply these view this post.

I received these wraps from nail consultant Shea Caithaml, here is a link to preview designs and order the nail shields on her webpage. There are 250 designs to choose from and they have a great deal buy 3 you get 1 free!!!  Also for questions or to order you can e-mail her at sheabrenegan@me.com.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty mani. I love Jamberry shields as accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the little finger swirl?!!? Loving these colours and this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirl was actally a sticker i had. But it could easily be done with a swirl stamp done in white and orange done over it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)