Friday, August 23, 2013

Butterfly Accent Nails

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

Happy Friday!! I have a fun weekend ahead of me, celebrating my boyfriend going to college. Luckily he will only be an hour away :) Also I will be going to my one of my Dad's civil war reenactments. For my weekend nails I decided to do some accent stamped nails with my favorite Pixie Dust.


Zoya: Carter
Hard Candy: Pee Wee Purple
Color Club: Mod in Manhattan
Cheeky Jumbo: Wild at Heart


Gosh Carter is just an amazing color, I added top coat to this mani to make the glitters really pop! I also am finally proud to say my nails are back to great shape since my mishap in the beginning of July :D. Have a great weekend lovelies!

 

2 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)