Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Zoya Fall Pixie Dust, Review

 photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

I hope you enjoyed my review of Zoya Cashmere collection yesterday. Today I have the Fall Pixie Dust collection swatches for you. I have to say I was the most excited when they first announced this collection. I love fall colors and really wanted a dark purple pixie so it was like they read my mind! Here is a macro of each color, below the jump are my full swatches :D





Zoya: Carter


This is with two coats, and flawless application. This one is obviously my favorite in the whole collection, it has gorgeous pink shimmer base that shows thru the texture. I seriously am obsessed with it and eventually will have 2 back up bottles!


Zoya: Tomoko

This is with two coats and flawless application. I am really surprised with the color for this one. I thought it would be more white, but instead is gorgeous champagne with tons of sparkle.


Zoya: Arabella

Two coats with flawless application. You all know I am not a huge pink fan, but this is a great fall pink.


Zoya: Dhara


Two coats, flawless application. This is my least favorite, just because orange is not really a color I wear at all. It will be nice for Halloween but I can't see myself using it very much.


Zoya: Sunshine

ONE coat, flawless application. This is an amazing denim blue and is very pigmented for being a one coater.


Zoya: Chita

ONE coat, flawless application. This is my third favorite, I am in love with emerald green and this one has gorgeous shimmer as well.

The Fall Pixie Dust collection is my favorite between winter and summer pixies. Zoya really hit it out of the park with having one coater texture polish! If you love fall colors and the texture trend I am telling you to grab this whole collection now! 
Which one is your favorite?

These will retail at $9 a bottle. Make sure to follow Zoya at your preferred social networking site to get inside news on deals, they always have something up their sleeve :D


1 comment:

  1. i freaking love this collection. my goal for the remaining months is to have ALL of the pixies! I NEED THEM! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)