Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gradient 31DC2013 Mani

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

Wahoo I am officially a third way thru with the 31 Day Challenge. We covered all of the colors and next 10 days will be about patterns.  My mani today is a gradient done with jelly polish. I recently bought two of the jelly polishes from the China Glaze Sunsational Collection, and was inspired by Rebecca Loves Nails to use them in a gradient.


China Glaze: Shello-O and Keeping it Teal


After completing this gradient I realized that it looked exactly like a watermelon, and decided to stamp some watermelons :D


 Sinful Colors: Black on Black
W118


Isn't this just adorable!? To bad it's not very summery anymore cause this would of been perfect for summer picnic nails. This was also one of my first time using jelly polish for nail art and I really enjoyed them.


1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)