Friday, September 20, 2013

Water Marble 31DC2013 Mani

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

Good morning and happy Friday lovelies! I am really loving my water marble mani today. Since there is endless color choices to do a water marble and I just couldn't narrow it down I asked my boyfriend for help. He must of had mardi gras on the mind since he choose yellow, purple, and green. Check it out below


Zoya: Mira, Josie, and Darcy


I really do love doing water marbles, especially just for an accent finger.  I wanted to change up a normal water marble so I added the dots. I have seen this before and loved it so I am happy I got to try it finally.
Everyone have a great weekend, and get ready for for the next set of mani being the theme, inspired by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)