Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Favorite #31DC2013 Mani

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

Can you believe it, finally the last day of the 31 Day Challenge!! I am so happy to finally be able to give my nails a break, and have more time for other crafts. Plus it is now October, this year has flown by! For my mani today I was inspired by Wacky Lacki Day 14 flower mani. 


Color Club: Poetic Hues and Take me to Your Chateau
 Lime Crime: Parfait Day and Creme de Limon
Orly: Charged Up and Jet Black


This was a fun mani to recreate, I think Wacky Laki did a much better job tho. I am so proud of myself for getting thru and completing my first 31 Day Challenge! Congrats to others who completed this challenge as well :D

3 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)