Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nail Painting Weekend with the Boyfriend

Hello lovelies! Since I didn't get a post edited for today (crazy morning) I thought I would post about my recently uploaded Youtube Video. Wait, did you know that I have a youtube channel now?!?! If not, check it out here.

To explain the video lets start from the top! My boyfriend has a youtube channel, where he does vlogs and skits. He is going to school for broadcasting and video production which is why he enjoys youtube. I thought about doing this collaboration when him and his sister were joking about him doing his nails, since she recently joined in on the fun of nail art.

Last weekend we made a two part video for both of our channels. His channel shows me teaching him each nail art style on HIS nails and mine shows HIM painting the same mani on my nails!! I can't even tell you how much fun it was to do this, you will have many laughs at his attempt and maybe learn some simple nail art styles from me teaching him :D

First watch his video learning how to do the nail art.


Now watch his attempt!


I had so much fun doing this, it still makes me laugh when I re watch them. I was proud of my boyfriend and I think he has lots of potential ;) Although these nails didn't last more than 10min on each of us it was totally worth it. 
Have you ever had a guy try to paint your nails?


1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)