Friday, January 10, 2014

Teal Puzzle Pieces

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

Happy Friday!! Man I am so happy it's finally Friday, I can't really complain since I had a snow day Monday, but this week has dragged on. My mani today is an advanced approach to the puzzle design. I thought it would be neat to have pattern puzzle pieces so I did some stamping than free handed the puzzle design.



OPI: Ski Teal We Drop
Sally Hansen: Silver Sweep
Pueen03

OPI ski teal we drop puzzle sally hansen silver sweep pueen stamping


This was rather hard to get a good puzzle image. Overall I am happy with how it turned out, next time I might try to use a more opaque polish since filling in the pieces took a few coats.
Have a wonderful weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)