Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

 Happy Valentines Day to all those who are celebrating it, otherwise happy Friday! I have my final valentine mani that I will be wearing for the weekend. My plans are nothing major I wont see my boyfriend till 10:30 tonight anyways. I decided to do a gradient with textured polishes and add alittle heart.


 OPI: Pussy Galore
Zoya: Miranda and Chyna



I am surprisingly in love with how much pink this mani has. I top coated these textures since I really wanted to bring out the shine.
How are you or aren't you celebrating your Valentines Day?
Have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)