Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shimmer Jennifer

 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png photo button_zpsc89bd61d.png

Morning lovelies! I have a PSA this morning for anyone ever considering moving to Michigan. Here is a taste of our weather, mid march with 40 degrees yesterday and this morning woke up to 5 inches of snow... DON'T MOVE HERE! I am so over winter at this point, anyone else experiencing this type of weather? Anyways, we are already half way thru Shimmer week :(. Not to worry tho still few more days full of glitter! Today I have Jennifer which is a soft blue, periwinkle glitter polish.


shimmer jennifer macro review glitter indie sparkle

Shimmer: Jennifer
One coat over Zoya: Kendal
When I have a glitter base I always love adding a dot gradient on top, which is what I decided to do with Jennifer

shimmer jennifer dot gradient easy indie glitter sparkle review swatch

Zoya: Rocky
 Sinful Colors: White on White

I would have to say this is the most interesting color combination for a glitter. This is another reason why I love Shimmer polishes, they are very unique.
Below are links where you can find Shimmer polishes.

Shimmer Store ~ Shimmer Blog ~ Shimmer Facebook


2 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)