Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sparitual Floral Decal

~Nothing to Disclose~

Today is officially the first day of spring!! This winter has defiantly been long enough and I can't wait to start seeing the sun everyday. Today I have my first Sparitual polish to share with you. I found this gem at Ulta last weekend and knew I had to have it, considering it is purple and sparkly :D

sparitual matte flakie cheeky flower decal stamping mundo lime crime cosmetic artssparitual opaline swatch matte flakie cheeky flower decal stamping mundo lime crime cosmetic arts review

Sparitual: Opaline
Lime Crime: Pastelchio
Cosmetic Arts: Picture Day
Mundo: 16

I also have a bonus macro shot of this matte flakie.


I love the glow that these flakies put off. I am also really pleased with the formula of Sparitual I think I will be grabbing more of their colors soon :D I had fun creating the flower decals also and I can't wait to start seeing flowers bloom outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)