Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Essence Floral and Stripes

~Press Sample~

Hello my long last nail polish lovers. I guess I have been gone for awhile now... and should give an explanation. I had a nail break (pointer finger) and also just lost inspiration for doing my nails. Life events happen which left me in a slump. I am hoping to get back into nails full force soon, till then I will have a few posts thru out the weeks. Today I have some nail art done with Essence polishes that I received for review. I really was inspired by the colors to do this floral stripe design.


essence floral stripes sand effect me and my lover the green and the grudge thats what I mint Give me Nude Baby review swatches

Essence: Me & My Lover, The Green & The Grudge, That's What I Mint, and Give Me Nude Baby

I will have a full review on each of the polishes used later this week. Thought I would share my nail art first since I have left you all for so long.  Aren't these colors great together!? Below are a few ways to follow Essence and see all the great nail art items they offer.

Make sure you visit your local Ulta store to view Essence entire nail art line, they have very reasonable prices!

Official Facebook 
US Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)