Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Glitter Zig Zag

~nothing to disclose~

Morning! Since my nails are working there way to better health I thought I would share a mani from my vault. I have gone back and forth whether to share this mani and since I don't like leaving you all for a week thought this would make a nice filler in post. I was experimenting with diamond glitters and thought of this pattern below.

china glaze to yacht to handle neon diamon glitter chevron born pretty store

china glaze to yacht to handle neon diamon glitter chevron born pretty store

China Glaze: To Yacht To Handle

As you can see it was hard to place the glitters just right... and I don't think the color combination is a huge hit. I just may revisit this idea and try again, I feel like it could look great!
Do you enjoy seeing my fail mani's?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Not a fail at all. I struggle to place even 1 single piece correctly so I can imagine the headache this was. But how pretty! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Cin! You are right on, I gave up on doing the other nails! ;)

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)