Thursday, April 10, 2014

Neon Coral and Black

 ~some items provided for previous review~

It has officially been sunny for three days straight, in order to celebrate I have a neon mani! This is also my first use of Flip Flop Fantasy and I now know why this is such a popular color from China Glaze. The pigment is amazing and the formula was great for being a neon.

china glaze flip flop fantasy neon coral black lace kkcenterhk nail foil

China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy
Nail Foil

I pretty much love this entire mani, black always makes neon's stand out that much more. I love how this lace nail foil looks over this coral, last time I paired it with a sheer. Here's to hoping this sunshine weather stays and that I didn't jinx it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the lace nails, the black and coral look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, one of my new favorite color combos!

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)