Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Red and Silver Holo Skittlette

~nothing to disclose~

Hello, I have a quick skittlette design to share today. I threw this design together rather quickly trying to use a couple of my new polishes.


china glaze seduce me opi I snow you love me color club harp on it cheeky jumbo accent nail hologram stamping

China Glaze: Seduce Me
OPI: Snow You Love Me
Color Club: Harp on It
Cheeky Jumbo Plate 8

I wasn't to in love with this mani.. but I did enjoy how shiny it was! The only reason I bought Snow You Love Me was since I found it on clearance and thought be a great polish to just add to my collection. Not to sure how much use it will get tho..



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)