Thursday, April 17, 2014

Three Neon Stained Glass

~nothing to disclose~

It's almost the weekend!! Even tho our sunny warm days were sparse this week I wanted to wear some neon :D I did this free handed stained glass neon mani to brighten up my week.


cosmetic arts china glaze neon stained glass freehand mani nail art zoya orly

Cosmetic Arts: Picture Day
China Glaze: Pool Party and Orange Knockout
Zoya: Charisma
Orly: Jet Black

As always neons don't show up the best in photos, this are much more bright in person. I also loved this look and already can think of another mani to incorporate this stained glass appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)