Monday, April 7, 2014

V Dot French

~nothing to disclose~

Morning! I have one last mani to share from my vault before we get back to my nails now a days... When I did this mani I had no expectations, I started off with Stone Cold and just kept adding to it. Surprisingly it didn't turn out bad and I actually wore this for a few days!

china glaze stone cold cosmetic arts dots color club harp on it french tip v

china glaze stone cold cosmetic arts dots color club harp on it french tip v

China Glaze: Stone Cold
Color Club: Harp On It
Sinful Colors: White on White

I think what I liked most about this mani was the holo over this gorgeous black base. I just love finding an old polish that still amazes me like Stone Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)