Monday, May 5, 2014

Essence Nail Art Review

~Press Sample~

Morning, hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had some fun doing my cousins and their friends nails for prom, I will share those designs with you later this week. For now I have the last part of my Essence products review. These items are used for nail art, which you will see below.


First up I have a mani using the polish, french manicure pen, and effect nails glitters pictured above.


essence give me nude baby review french manicure pen effect nails glequins accent nail

Essence: Give Me Nude, Baby & French Manicure Pen
Effect Nails: Call me Galaxy

Give Me Nude, Baby is the perfect nude for a french manicure, shown is two coats. 
I didn't have much luck using the manicure pen, it was rather difficult to get the look I have shown. The pen tip is plastic and only comes out in very thin lines, also it is important that your base is completely dry otherwise the plastic tip punctures the base and creates dents.
I did however really enjoy the pot of glitters for this effect nail. I choose to place some glitters at the tips to add some extra bling.


essence thats what I mint tattoo pen freehanded tribal print review

Essence: Thats What I Mint
Tattoo Pen

I choose to randomly draw some tribal designs using the Tattoo Pen. This product made me really excited to be able to draw out detailed designs. Learning from my experience with the white pen I made sure to let my base coat dry completely.  As you can see, this is great for very fine details, but it is harder to get straight thick lines.

Make sure you visit your local Ulta store to view Essence entire nail art line, they have very reasonable prices!

Official Facebook 
US Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)