Friday, May 2, 2014

Essence Polish Reviews

~Press Sample~

Morning Lovelies. As mentioned earlier this week I have some swatches of Essence polishes that I received. You can check out the nail art I did with these colors here. Essence is a very affordable brand that stays on top of nail trends. I have three colors, shown below, swatched for you today.


First up I have the red texture swatched. We all know how popular texture polish was beginning of last year, and it's great to see Essence has their own texture polishes, so you don't have to spend alot to stay on trend!

essence me & my love sand effect texture review swatches red
essence me & my love sand effect texture review swatches red macro

Essence: Me & My Lover. Two Coats no top coat.
This formula was so easy to work with, and drying time is comparable to Zoya pixie dusts. This texture finish is also very similar to pixie dust which is my favorite type of texture finish.


Essence thats what I Mint review swatches

Essence: That's What I Mint. Two coats no top coat.
Great creme formula and fast dry time. This color also has a very subtle shimmer to it.


essence the green & the grudge swatch review gel look top coat green creme opaque

Essence: The Green & The Grudge. Two coats with Essence: Gel Look Top Coat
This polish was pretty opaque in one coat, I added second coat for swatch purposes. Also check out how shinny this finish is using Gel Look top coat.

All of these polishes had great application and dry time. I really love how shiny the Gel Look Top Coat dried, but unfortunately it is a slow drying top coat. I have one more review of Essence products for you next week, stay tuned!

Make sure you visit your local Ulta store to view Essence entire nail art line, they have very reasonable prices!

Official Facebook 
US Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)