Friday, May 9, 2014

SAMMYdress: Leopard Print Blazer, Review

~press sample & nothing to disclose~

Happy Friday! I have another clothing review for you today, this time it is from SAMMYdress.com. I really enjoy matching my nails to outfits and of course I had to do the same thing for this cute Leopard Blazer I received.


SAMMYdress offers the latest fashion at wholesale low prices. They have everything from women's and men's clothing, to accessories, to beauty and our most favorite nail art products! One thing I found to be very important when ordering their clothing is to check your measurement with their size charts. I noticed their sizes seem to be a little more petite, so I grabbed the XL in this blazer.

I would compare their XL as USA L, it is a tad tight in the shoulders (which I have that problem with all blazers). Although, since it is made of a stretchy material I can still move around in it comfortably. I really love this color, Jacinth, it's a bright orangish red. Below is the mani I wore with this blazer.


sammydress blazer leopard review orange matching mani nail foil zoya

I got so many compliments when wearing this blazer, it's so bold and chic. I am very impressed with the quality of this blazer, having worn it a few times already and washing it as many times, it hasn't lost its shape or vibrancy. You can find the blazer here, make sure to check out the other unique items SAMMYdress has to offer at low prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)