Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Calls For Holograms!

~Nothing to Disclose~

 Good Morning and happy Thursday! Today is like a Friday to me, since I have tomorrow off. I am so excited for this weekend I just know today is going to go slow. I at least have this hologram mani to stare at all day!


I took the photo below with my phone, this is how it looks under the lights at my work, pretty amazing right!?


Color Club: Blue Heaven
Mundo 4
Cheeky Jumbo 3

Since we have had 70 plus temps all week, I think it's safe to say it's officially summer time :D For me holograms and neons are my go to for summer manis, what is yours?
Have a great holiday weekend, Ill be back on Tuesday with wedding mani's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)