Thursday, May 29, 2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection, Review

~Press Sample~

Good Afternoon, later post today since it's long one! I reviewed the first half of Zoyas summer collection, Tickled, couple weeks ago and today I have the second half! This collection is called Bubbly which is an all glitter collection. Click over the jump for my full review

zoya alma jesy harper binx muse stassi bubbly collection 2014 swatches review macros glitters


zoya jesy alma bubbly collection 2014 review swatch

Zoya: Jesy (ring and pinky) and Alma (middle and pointer), three coats each no top coat.
I must say the bottle shot for Alma seems more of a orange, but it is definitely a gold. I am not a orange fan, but Jesy is a gorgeous orange glitter!

zoya jesy macro bubbly collection 2014 macro orange glitterzoya alma macro bubbly collection 2014 gold glitter

   
 zoya harper and binx bubbly colleciton 2014 swatch review

Zoya: Harper (pointer and middle) and Binx  (ring and pinky) three coats with no top coat
I was most excited for Binx, it appeared more of a purple in the press release tho. Harper is the cutest light pink.

zoya binx bubbly collection 2014 macro purple pink glitter zoya harper light pink glitter bubbly collection 2014 macro



zoya bubbly collection 2014 stassie and muse swatched review

 Zoya: Stassi (pointer and middle) and Muse (ring and pinky) three coats with no top coat
I love these two colors together, they are each so vibrant!

zoya stassi macro bubbly collection 2014 lime green glitterzoya muse bubbly collection macro bright rasberry blue glitter

If you enjoy glitter then you must get this collection! They even look great with one coat over an undie color.  Application was a breeze for being such glitter packed polishes. I am excited to rock some of these as accent nails this summer :D

These will retail at $9 a bottle. Make sure to follow Zoya at your preferred social networking site to get inside news on deals, they always have something up their sleeve :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)