Friday, May 16, 2014

Zoya Tickled Collection, Review

~Press Sample~

Good Morning! Does anyone else feel like this week went by super slow!? Nonetheless it is finally Friday, and good way celebrate the weekend is for a super long post with a full collection swatched! I have today the Zoya Tickled Collection reviewed, check out the preview below and click over the jump for full review and a mani with nail art using this whole collection!



zoya tickled collection rocha swatch

Rocha: Classic folly red cream with orange undertones. Shown with two coats no top coat. This is by far the brightest polish I have seen Zoya come out with so far. It is such a unique red/orange.

zoya tickled collection wendy swatch

Wendy

zoya tickled collection kitridge swatch

 Kitridge: bright bubblegum pink creme. Shown is two coats no top coat. I find all pastel pinks are usually streaky and require at least three coats, so I am thrilled Kitridge only required two.

zoya tickled collection ling swatch

Ling: Vibrant royal blue cream. Say hello to this amazing one coater! Formula was alittle thick but manageable.
vibrant royal blue cream

zoya tickled collection rooney swatch

Rooney: Mid-range magenta pink. Shown is two coats no top coat. This pink is definitely for pink lovers, just not me.


zoya tickled collection swatched tilda

Tilda: Warm Mantis Green. Two coats no top coat. This is such a unique green, it's so close to being bright enough for a neon!

Below I have some nail art I did using this entire collection. I was inspired by Work Play Polish stripes tutorial to do the stripe mani below. She really found a genius, much faster way to do stripes!

zoya tickled collection rocha rooney kitridge ling wendy swatch nail art stripes freehanded rainbow


Although all six of these colors together aren't the most lovely.. I still really enjoyed this mani. This Tickled collection has perfect colors for the summer time! My top three are Rocha, Ling, and Wendy. Which did you like best!?!

These will retail at $9 a bottle. Make sure to follow Zoya at your preferred social networking site to get inside news on deals, they always have something up their sleeve :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)