Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Orange Creamsicle Anyone?

~Nothing to Disclose~

 Good Morning! I was inspired by some of my neglected orange polishes for my mani today. I decided I mine as well give water marbling another whirl also.

water marble orange creamsicle mani china glaze sun of a peach zoya purity julie g 9 to 5

Julie G: 9 to 5
China Glaze: Sun of a Peach
Zoya: Purity

I surprisingly really enjoyed wearing this mani, and it really reminds me of orange creamsicles! Perhaps these orange polishes wont get neglected anymore :D

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, they're so pretty and they're pastel orange and that's just the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)